No products in the cart.
To ensure the cancellations, refund requests are reviewed appropriately and applied consistently throughout MoTIV.
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines and establish procedures for all cancellations and refunds arising from purchase transactions made via Omwoleso.
This policy applies to all who engage in Omwoleso, amendments to these documents may be made, when required. This document covers
- Cancellation procedure
- Refund procedure
Reference is made to the General Terms and Conditions and the respective policies agreed to while conducting business via Omwoleso Online shop and the Online Vendor Agreement. Should this policy be in conflict with the general terms and conditions and the Online Vendor Agreement, the general terms and conditions, the Online Vendor Agreement and the policies and guidelines shall prevail in the order here stated.
- Cancellation Requirements
- The Buyer has a right to cancel their purchase within 2 days from the date the purchase order is made.
- Upon initiating the purchase cancellation procedure, the Buyer shall select a reason that best fits the rationale behind the purchase cancellation.
- In the event that the item purchased has been delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer shall notify the vendor within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Item of their decision to return the product. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which the Buyer or a third party designated by the Buyer and who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
- Where the item(s) purchased has not been delivered to the buyer and still in transit, the Buyer shall immediately cancel the order and appropriately notify the vendor as soon as possible.
- Once a cancelled order has been delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer shall immediately notify the delivering agent that such order was cancelled and the former shall go ahead to prove their cancellation by way of a cancellation order number.
- Note that cancellation of an order shall by made by way of a clear declaration in written form on the Omwoleso.com website.
- In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you will have to notify us of your decision to cancel the contract by way of a clear declaration in written form
- Return Requirements
- The following criteria shall be followed in instances where the Buyer elects to return the purchased item after it has been delivered to him/her;
- The Buyer shall notify the Vendor of the need to return the purchased item within 14 days after
- receipt of the item. He/she shall then select the number of items you would wish to return while giving a reason for the return accompanied with details that shall help the Vendor identify the problem with the products.
- The returned item must be in the original packing as received from the Vendor including any accessories (coupons, complementaries) that came with it.
- Any promotional items delivered along with the product must be returned as well.
- The Buyer shall ensure that all seals, tags and accessories are left intact.
- Receipt of defective, damaged or products not fit for-the-purpose must be communicated within 24 hours from the time of receipt of product.
- Any item that has been used, broken and or devalued in any way by the Buyer shall not be eligible to be returned.
- He/she shall choose the ideal return process. This can take two forms (i) by the buyer returning the item to one of our drop off station or (ii) by having the Vendor pick it up from the Buyer. In instances where the Buyer elects to have the Vendor pick up the item from the him/her, the Buyer shall bear the pick-up transportation costs.
- Refund Requirements
- The Buyer must present a proof of Purchase and this can either be in form of an invoice, order number or other form that was presented upon purchase.
- The item on which a refund is requested must meet the requirements stated in Clause 5 above.
- No refunds shall be made to products that have been broken, used or devalued by the Buyer.
- When requesting a refund, the Buyer should identify the most ideal way that this refund shall be made. Noe that the Vendor shall not be liable for any charge backs arising from Credit card, Gift Card and/or Visa card use.
- The Buyer shall within 14 days from the date of receipt of the items, notify the Vendor of the need to cancel and shall respectively request for a refund. This shall apply where the purchased items are delivered and/or received by a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by the Buyer.The Vendor will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows;
- When you’re returning an item that was part of a larger order, the seller will refund the per-item charge for delivery.
- When you’re returning an entire order, the seller will refund the applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge.
- Sellers are only required to refund standard delivery charges corresponding to the least expensive type of delivery offered by them.
- When your seller collects an item from you, the seller has the right to recover the standard costs of collection from you.
- If you use a personalized prepaid return label, the seller is entitled to deduct the return postage from your overall refund.
- If you refuse to return the item, sellers aren’t required to refund or replace an order. This applies unless you’ve agreed differently with the seller.
- Note that, with respect to returns initiated during the first 14 days from the day of delivery, sellers aren’t required to refund the cost of gift-wrapping, returning the item to the seller, and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase, unless you return the item to the seller because of an error on the seller’s part, or because it’s defective.
- Where you’re cancelling your purchase between 14 and 30 days after delivery and there’s been no error on the seller’s part, the seller is only required to refund the cost of the item. Note that sellers aren’t required to refund the cost of gift-wrapping, or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If you use a personalized prepaid return label, the seller is entitled to deduct the return postage from your overall refund.
- When you purchase an item from a seller, Omwoleso.com Marketplace charges your credit card and passes on payment, less a commission, to your seller. For you to secure a refund equivalent to your initial purchase price and delivery costs, your seller must request a refund via Omwoleso.com.
- If a refund is necessary, such as when your seller is out of stock and can’t be dispatched, or when you return an item, it’s the seller’s responsibility to request that refund. We provide sellers with instructions on how to create refunds.
- Sellers may issue full or partial refunds for an order as described on this page.
- Sellers can’t charge a restocking fee during the initial returns period, or if a product is returned because it’s faulty.
- Refunds are typically processed by Omwoleso.com Marketplace within one week of the seller’s request.
- The funds shall be deposited back to the buyer through the mode chosen and Omwoleso.com will send you confirmation of the refund by email. Note that receipt of a Refund by the Buyer shall be subject to the respective operating procedures that govern the debiting of your respective account.